Slip & Fall Attorneys in
Nederland & Broomfield, Colorado

In Colorado, slip and fall accidents, or trip and fall accidents, fall under the area of premises liability law. Premises liability law dictates where a property owner, manager, tenant, visitor, invitee, or trespasser is responsible for injuries that occur on the premises. The attorneys at the Law Offices of Daniel T. Goodwin have significant experience in premises liability law and slip and fall claims.

Slip and fall accidents can occur due to many reasons, including:

  • Unseen ice or snow
  • Water, spilled liquids, or other slippery material
  • Defects in walkways such as holes, cracks, or bumps
  • Inadequate lighting

Slip and fall accidents can occur anywhere but commonly occur in restaurants, bars, stores, apartments, and hotels.

Were You Hurt Because of an Unsafe Property?

Contact Us for Help

In slip and fall cases, there are very specific items that will dictate who is responsible for the injuries incurred under Colorado law. These questions include:

  1. What the unsafe condition was.
  2. Whether the owner or property manager knew or should have known of the unsafe condition.
  3. Whether the owner or property manager knew of the unsafe condition and failed to take action to correct the unsafe condition.
  4. The status of the person who was injured, i.e. a customer at a restaurant or shop, a social guest at a residence, or a trespasser.

If you were injured due to the fault of another pursuant to Colorado premises liability law, you deserve to be compensated and made whole. Our team of personal injury attorneys has the knowledge and experience to represent you on your slip and fall claim. Contact us today for a free consultation.

Premises Liability Attorneys in Nederland & Broomfield, CO

At the Law Offices of Daniel T. Goodwin, we have decades of combined experience handling slip and fall cases, as well as other types of premises liability incidents. If you were hurt because you fell on someone else's property, you may have grounds to file a claim against the property owner. For more information, contact either our Broomfield or Nederland office to set up a free consultation.