The lawyers at the Law Offices of Daniel T. Goodwin understand that when you run into a business conflict it can serve as a costly distraction, pulling you away from your customers, clients and employees. You can rest easy knowing that our attorneys are hard at work negotiating a resolution that saves you time and money.
Whether you need an attorney to draft a cease and desist letter, obtain an injunction, negotiate a new contract, work out a dissolution, attend a mediation or arbitration, or take your complex litigation to court, we give your case the creative attention that will help you sleep at night.
We can help you with:
- Partnership, member, and shareholder disputes
- Minority shareholder freeze outs and derivative suits
- Tenant evictions
- Breach of contract and fiduciary duty
- Employment matters including misappropriation of trade secrets and non-compete agreements
- Collections matters and liens
- Department of Labor issues
- Workers’ Compensation fines
- Disputes with your insurance carrier
Our seasoned litigators know that going to court is not always the best option for you. We focus on negotiated resolutions, but are always prepared to go the distance for our clients.